- For all robotics members: Here's the powerpoint of all of the subsystems that we have! Check it out and see where you'd be interested in! Click here!
- ALL FLL MENTORS: Please check out this years new game for World Class! Watch the video and if you can read all of the rules! They will be beneficial to your teams! Here is the FLL website.
- Check out this year's JPL Invention challenge on Saturday November 22 at Augusta Hawkins High School! Everyone is welcome to join us! We'll have 3 teams competing this year!
- We are actively recruiting volunteers for the GSGLA sponsored LA Regional FLL Tournament at La Canada High School on Saturday 11/22 and Sunday 11/23. No prior FLL experience necessary – and you will earn community service hours. Sign up coming soon!
- On November 24th we will be having a field trip to WET Design! One of our awesome sponsors! More details will come later for this awesome field trip.
- We hope everyone from 589 will join us at the Montrose Christmas Parade, Saturday December 6th. Details to follow.
- We are actively recruiting volunteers to help at the Los Angeles Regional FLL Championships at La Canada High School on December 13 and 14! This event needs as many volunteers as possible! EVERYONE is welcome and we'd love your help!
Check out the newly made FLL Guide by alumi Isabel Martos-Repath!